The American International Group Scandal was a series of events that took place between 2000 and 2009. The company faced many problems, which led to a government bailout. The American International Group is a large insurance company that is in the business of multinational insurance and other financial services. In 2000, the company faced liquidity problems due to credit-default swaps that AIG Financial Products Division purchased. The CDS remained toxic for the company, with the losses from 2007-to 2008 culminating in a government bailout 2008. AIG was given $85 billion in investments from the U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and became the largest recipient of funds from the TARP program.
- The Most Common Forex Scams of 2022
- Financial Fraud: Tax Scams, Debt Collection Fraud
- Lost Your Funds in a Cryptocurrency Scam?
- Looking for The Claimers Expert Consultation for Online Scams?
- Looking For Advice on Recovery From Investment Scams?
- Dangers Surrounding Cryptocurrency Theft in 2022
- Get Online Consultation for All Types of CFD Scams
- Consultation on Recovering Your Funds Back From a Forex Scam
- Forex Broker Scams - Common Types, The Dangers, & Much More
- Types of Banking Scams Taking Place in Current Times
- Did Someone Trick You Into a Banking Scam?
- Dating Scams & Romance Frauds
- Blacklisted Companies For CFD Scams
- Blacklisted Companies For Investment Scams
- Beware of The Most Common Cryptocurrency Scams
- Crypto Currency Scams Blacklisted Companies 2022
If you have been a victim of a scam or have any suspicion that malicious actors have your personal data, then you need to consult with us so that we can help you.