Receiving shipments from Amazon randomly indicates that your information has been stolen. Your name, shipping address, and maybe your Amazon account details were somehow obtained by a third-party vendor. For those who have fallen victim to brushing scams, Amazon offers a helpful website. We also contacted the company’s press office, and we got an email with a comment from an Amazon representative. We act against people who break our policies, including withholding payments, suspending or eliminating selling privileges, or collaborating with police enforcement, it stated in part.
View More Top Posts
- The Most Common Forex Scams of 2022
- Financial Fraud: Tax Scams, Debt Collection Fraud
- Lost Your Funds in a Cryptocurrency Scam?
- Looking for The Claimers Expert Consultation for Online Scams?
- Looking For Advice on Recovery From Investment Scams?
- Dangers Surrounding Cryptocurrency Theft in 2022
- Get Online Consultation for All Types of CFD Scams
- Consultation on Recovering Your Funds Back From a Forex Scam
- Forex Broker Scams - Common Types, The Dangers, & Much More
- Types of Banking Scams Taking Place in Current Times
- Did Someone Trick You Into a Banking Scam?
- Dating Scams & Romance Frauds
- Blacklisted Companies For CFD Scams
- Blacklisted Companies For Investment Scams
- Beware of The Most Common Cryptocurrency Scams
- Crypto Currency Scams Blacklisted Companies 2022
If you have been a victim of a scam or have any suspicion that malicious actors have your personal data, then you need to consult with us so that we can help you.