Receiving shipments from Amazon randomly indicates that your information has been stolen. Your name, shipping address, and maybe your Amazon account details were somehow obtained by a third-party vendor. For those who have fallen victim to brushing scams, Amazon offers a helpful website. We also contacted the company’s press office, and we got an email with a comment from an Amazon representative. We act against people who break our policies, including withholding payments, suspending or eliminating selling privileges, or collaborating with police enforcement, it stated in part.
- The Most Common Forex Scams of 2022
- Financial Fraud: Tax Scams, Debt Collection Fraud
- Lost Your Funds in a Cryptocurrency Scam?
- Looking for The Claimers Expert Consultation for Online Scams?
- Looking For Advice on Recovery From Investment Scams?
- Dangers Surrounding Cryptocurrency Theft in 2022
- Get Online Consultation for All Types of CFD Scams
- Consultation on Recovering Your Funds Back From a Forex Scam
- Forex Broker Scams - Common Types, The Dangers, & Much More
- Types of Banking Scams Taking Place in Current Times
- Did Someone Trick You Into a Banking Scam?
- Dating Scams & Romance Frauds
- Blacklisted Companies For CFD Scams
- Blacklisted Companies For Investment Scams
- Beware of The Most Common Cryptocurrency Scams
- Crypto Currency Scams Blacklisted Companies 2022
If you have been a victim of a scam or have any suspicion that malicious actors have your personal data, then you need to consult with us so that we can help you.